[ale] Tower to Rack conversion

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Mon Dec 17 18:01:16 EST 2001

Dow -

Unless the server mfr actually sells a conversion kit, probably the best
bet would be to buy a few sliding shelves and just lay the boxes flat.

This isn't necessarily going to solve the space problem, but if he wants
to stay with the original machines, such is life.

Somewhere I saw an ad for rackmount machines that were two or four per
enclosure - wish I could remember where but I think it was in a Linux
rag of some kind.

- Jeff