[ale] New Sharp Zaurus kicks a$$

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Fri Dec 14 23:39:35 EST 2001

My unit is:

Kernel: 2.4.6-rmk1-np2-embed
Qt: 1.5.0

I have it linked to my Windows Outlook; but who cares about that?  It can
use 802.11 so I recommed that (although I haven't tried it yet).  I can ping
it from windows, but I haven't compiled nmap on win2k yet so I'm not sure
what port's are open on it.  It integrated with my Outlook client perfectly.
But I'm interested in hacking it for my linux boxen.

How did you get one 2 weeks ago?  I thought it just became "available"
yesterday.  I get shivers when i see that "micro" bash prompt, but maybe
that's just me.  I don't see how you're having problems getting it online.
Opera is pretty cool in it's "micro" form too.  I haven't gotten mine online
yet, but it's inevitable with 802.11!  woo hoo!  I just think this thing is
amazingly/incredibly cool, that's the only reason I question your lackluster
interest in it...

-CB