[ale] OT: Letter to AT&T Broadband re Channel Removal

Geoffrey esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Dec 12 19:09:45 EST 2001

This truly is bizarre.  Here in Cobb, hbo is moving, hence the necessity
to have a 'box.'  I could care less, I wouldn't pay for hbo anyway.

Also, I'm paying < $45 for AT&T cable tv, I noted someone quoted >$100.
What are you paying for that costs that much?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html