[ale] dslreports

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Wed Dec 12 11:06:23 EST 2001

John Wells writes:
 > My brother-in-law has had *really* good results with
 > the Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Router.
 >
 > It is easily configurable (through a web interface).
 > Nicest thing about it is that it has 4 *switched*
 > ports.  And for $89.99, it's a deal.

I agree, the linksys are awesome.  I'm hoping to upgrade to the
linksys router with built-in 802.11b wireless basestation and 4
ports.  Amazon has a good deal on it.

But, the linksys are cable/DSL routers, not cable/DSL modem/routers.
I think that the original question was for a DSL modem with built in
hub or switch.  With the linksys routers you still need a DSL modem.

--Michael