[ale] Computer Store

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Tue Dec 11 20:52:23 EST 2001

Mark E. Schill wrote:

> Greetings,
>

> Does anyone know of a really good computer store in the
> Roswell/Alpharetta area?? I want someplace that I can cheap computer
> parts like Delta Electronics off of Peachtree Industrial.
>

> Thanks,
> Mark

If you're willing to drill southward into town a bit, I've done some
business with Frontech in the juncture of Sandy Springs and Buckhead.

I have come to vastly prefer doing business with local system builders
over the Dells/Gateways of the world.  For one thing, I don't have to
pay for an M$ OS if I don't want to.

- Jeff