[ale] DSL again

Jimmie Fulton JFulton at ehso.emory.edu
Thu Dec 6 17:29:06 EST 2001

I use Speakeasy (http://www.speakeasy.net).  They have different packages
depending on what you are going to do with your DSL.  The gaming pack,
trader pack, sysadmin pack....  The sysadmin pack comes with four static
IPs, shell account, blah blah.  They are very Linux friendly and have no
problems with running servers and/or Linux.  In fact most of their
operations are run with Linux.  I have had only one problem so far (my IPs
"fell off" the routing tables), but the technician was quite  knowledgeable
and had me fixed in five minutes.

Hehe, if you happen to look at Speakeasy and find it fits your needs, sign
up with this referral URL... http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/53347

Jimmie Fulton
Systems Administrator
Environmental Health & Safety Office