[ale] Way OT: The Tick tonight at 8:30 Fox

linux at cade.org linux at cade.org
Wed Dec 5 17:54:01 EST 2001

I am spreading the butterly love of Justice on the burnt toast of the ale
list(basterdized tick quote). I don't ususally push stuff I like on
others, but this show is just too funny not to share. I don't know if any
of you have ever seen or heard of The Tick, but is basically a spoof of
every Super Hero ever. It was first a comic book by Ben Edlund(sp?), then
Fox created a Sat Morning Cartoon, the college students loved it while,
kids just did not quite get it. Anyway, Fox has now made a live action
series that runs on Thursday night at 8:30 (brutal time slot but better
than nothing, eh?). This week it is on Wednesday and Thursday. If you get
a chance tune in and get ready to laugh.

If you are reading this line, then thanks for humoring me by reading the
whole email. ;)

--
--cade