[ale] IO::Pty Perl question

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon Dec 3 16:44:23 EST 2001

>>>>> "kenn" == kenn  <kenn at refriedgeek.com> writes:

    kenn> Hi there, Hmm, I am trying to get a script that needs
    kenn> Expect.pm to run. Expect keeps saying that there is
    kenn> somehting wrong with IO::Pty, however CPAN says that it is
    kenn> up to date... Can't seem to find an IO::Pty, as far as I can
    kenn> tell it is part of IO::Tty but that is as new as it can
    kenn> get... Here is the error message.

http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=IO%3A%3APty

        You may have an earlier version of IO::Pty installed somewhere
before the right version that perl is finding first rather than the
one you may have installed somewhere else.  Use locate IO/Pty.pm and
make sure that that only finds one file.

        And you can always do a `force install IO::Pty' to make
CPAN.pm reinstall it.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=