[ale] OT: TechTV

kenn at refriedgeek.com kenn at refriedgeek.com
Mon Dec 3 11:49:38 EST 2001

OK The only thing I have to say is

"Television is poison to the mind"

There is nothing on it EVER that is not in some way manipulated to control
what you think! EVER... I don't own a Television, that is one disease I
don't have!

People think I am a little strange and I am... I think with my own brian!

OK, I am done ranting

Thanks
Ken

 The only good thing about TechTV is the cute Brunette that wears the