[ale] sending mail to bellsouth.net

Joe Steele joe at madewell.com
Mon Dec 3 11:14:31 EST 2001

I was just pondering a similar bounced message to a bellsouth.net
address when I read your message.  It must be a bellsouth proplem.

Specifics:
  Reporting MTA:  mail11.speakeasy.net.
  Bellsouth's MTA which refused the message: 205.152.58.8
  When:  Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:27:00 -0500

Error Message (with recipient's address removed):
  <recipient's_address_removed at bellsouth.net>:
  205.152.58.8 does not like recipient.
  Remote host said: 550 .net 022: Your current IP address is not allowed to
  relay to bellsouth.net Solution: Connect using BellSouth Internet Service.
  Giving up on 205.152.58.8.

--Joe