[ale] two connections to internet??

Joseph Andrew Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 16:24:51 EDT 2001

Leonard Thornton wrote:

> Deja' Vu....

Yes, I see that you suggested something similar before :-)
However, we were trying to deal with the problem of
making some machines -always- use the DSL for outgoing
traffic and other machines -always- use the cable.
Maybe Thompson's suggestion was implicit in your
earlier post, but it wasn't obvious to me.

-- Joe

--
# Joe Knapka
# "You know how many remote castles there are along the