[ale] konqeror plugins?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Aug 2 13:16:06 EDT 2001

I've install the "netscape macromedia flash plugin" in konqueror, it
sees it when I look at the settings but if I go to a site with a flash
it pops up a window saying I need to install the plugh, here's the
download.  Some moron has an embeded click add on the page that causes
this window to pop up about 50 times just about killing me.

Any idea why Konqueror isn't using the plugin on these ads?  Some sites
that run flash will work and display just fine.

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: