[ale] IRC Server

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:10:24 EDT 2001

> It would be nice.  I remember many moons ago how I used to connect to effnet
> and listen on #linux for hours.  Now, if I can even find
> a server to connect to, #linux is invite only.  It has changed into the
> group that #unix was when #linux was new.  But, my favorite
> used to be #warez to #warez10, haha!

Hrm. Well, if the ALE community thinks that having an IRC server up and
running would be positive, I'll check with Powers That Be about it. Maybe
we should post a poll.

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu) http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
        "Anything worth fighting over is worth fighting dirty over"