[ale] NameVirtualHost problems

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Tue Apr 3 00:50:23 EDT 2001

Hi there,

	OK. I am having a totally confusing problem. I have a bunch of
NameVirtualHosts in my apache setup thanks to your friends at Northpoint!
It seems to work fine and I have done this before. You add the directive
"NameVirtualHost <IPaddress>" and then procceed to add domains like you
always would. Now most of these work however some have errors. They bring
up the wrong domain. ome random domain. Not the first in the list not that
last just sometiems it doesn't work? I am baffeled by this. It's so simple
and there is NOTHING different other that the presence of the
NameVirtualHost in the conf file.

	Could it be a DNS issue somehow? I am lost. I did notice it see,s
to be OK when I say www.doamin.com but not when I say domain.com however I
am not sure if that is true in all cases.

	Any help anyone has would be totally appreciated...

Thank you
Ken

 --
 I couldn't quite remember what I was going to say
           so I causally tip another sip of whatever it was I was drinking,