[ale] Linux & Win 2000

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Thu Sep 28 16:01:45 EDT 2000

This looks like a good scenario for the installfest.

	It seems that this a monthly question and there is some controversy
as too how its done.  I went to LinuxDoc.org and couldn't find anything
specifically on installing Win2k and Linux on the same machine.  They seemed
to install ok for me on my laptop but others have had issues.  I won't deny
the issues.  I couldn't get Win2k to install on a PII 233 with 128 meg of
memory and this was with very standard hardware(Riva 128 PCI video card,
Linksys NE2000 ISA card, 16 bit SB ISA sound card, and 12x Mitsumi CDROM).
There shouldn't have been issues but.....

Anyways, this looks like a good scenario for the installfest.