[ale] OT: Looking for good theme for network names

Tom Dager tdager at itrepro.com
Thu Sep 28 09:02:39 EDT 2000

Chuck, I use the names of the Norse gods for my home system. At work it is a
bit more formal. We use ATL (for atlanta) and then an abbreviation for
wether it is a workstation or server then an abbreviation for which
department and then a number. Sounds confusing but is really easy once you
get used to it.

Thomas Dager