[ale] [ale-admin] (no subject)

Jeff Hubbs jhubbs at telocity.com
Sun Sep 3 11:03:37 EDT 2000

About two years ago, an Installfest at Emory marked my bigtime entry into Linux.  I
had installed it maybe three times before that, but the IBM Thinkpad I had was a
tougher nut than I was capable of cracking at the time.  I think Jim Kinney was
there.  I still have the LUGE Red Hat 5.1 CD I was given that day.

Anyway, it was a marvelous thing to see and I certainly encourage the practice.

Many years ago, there was a mall in Warner Robins, GA that had some kind of
"computer fair" and I brought my Amiga along with its video camera and
framegrabber.  Freaked the Win3.1 crowd out.

Maybe it would be possible to work one up at Perimeter Mall or Northlake?

- Jeff