[ale] Config linux to use fixed IP with NT network

Ian Monk ian.monk at texunatech.com
Tue Oct 31 04:38:08 EST 2000

Hi List,
I am trying to config my linux machine to have a fixed IP address on my
internal network.  We use an NT server to allocate IP addresses using DHCP
and this currently works with the linux machine.  DHCP is fine for the
NT/windows machines, but I need our Linux machine to have a fix IP.  All
attempts to do this have failed.  I have been able to get a fixed IP but
then the linux machine does not connect to the network.
Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

You can email me direct at ian.monk at texunatech.com

Ian Monk
Texuna Technologies
www.TexunaTech.com