[ale] ALE archives

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 30 19:05:53 EST 2000

Well, Gee! Why didn't you mention it a few weeks ago?

Seriously, someone else mentioned that it was broken a few weeks ago,
but I thought I had fixed it.  Someone was doing server maintenance
and didn't realize that the web server on the machine was being used
for anyhing  (mail.ale.org.)   I updated the link from the www.ale.org
page, so if you have it bookmarked, you might want to update your
link.

http://mail.ale.org/ale-archive/index.html

-Eric.