[ale] TV Input...

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Oct 27 21:07:39 EDT 2000

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 06:55:49PM -0400, Ken Nagorski wrote:
> 	I have a ATI card in my PC at home and it has a Coax jack on the
> back. Is there any thing for Linux that I could use to get the Cable TV
> output. I am sorry if I sound dumb about this but I was never really a TV
> watcher or a graphics person. (I didn't used to run X even) But since my
> roomate got cable and I got this cool ATI card I thought I might play
> around...

ATI finally released the TV tuner specs for their boards not too long
ago.  Plug "GATOS" into your search engine of choice and you'll find
_The GATOS Project_

I don't know how stable the drivers are, but they are usable.

 - Pizza
Solomon Peachy                                        pizza at cc.gatech.edu
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                        +1(404)294-6978
Patience comes to those who wait.                            ICQ #1318344
    ...It's not "Beanbag Love", it's a "Transanimate Relationship"...