[ale] linking to the new netscape/mozilla

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Nov 18 11:03:15 EST 2000

The problem is that netscape referes to it's installation directory to
make it's own path. If you start it from a link, it tries to look in that
directory for the libs it needs.

Make a shell script that first cd's into where
netscape is installed and then run netscape executable.

JimK
Local Net Solutions