[ale] Atlanta Information Security Forum

Stephen Pellicer spellicer at 8thlayer.net
Thu Nov 2 00:39:09 EST 2000

It's not a very good name, but it's being worked on.

My associate, Karl Sigler and I, Stephen Pellicer, are meeting this
month to discuss security in what we hope to be a regular monthly
meeting. The group will meet this month at Innovox Lounge on
Wednesday, November 15 at 7:00PM. This meeting will be to guage
interest and take suggestions from the information security community
on the group's direction. I will also be giving a presentation on
Public Key Infrastructure to kick off discussion and start the sharing
of information. Karl and I will also bring information on security
threats and practices to begin the meeting and we invite attendees to
do the same.

So, we invite information security practitioners and those interested
in information security to attend. We hope to have an interesting and
informative evening and welcome suggestions from you for future
activities, topics, and directions for the group.

I have put together a mailing list and rough web page
(http://www.8thlayer.org/security.html). Directions to the meeting
location at Innovox Lounge can be found at their website
(http://www.innovoxlounge.com).

We hope to see you there!

Stephen Pellicer
spellicer at 8thlayer.net