[ale] Wine help?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Wed Jun 14 14:51:17 EDT 2000

Ok,
  I have the latest Wine (20000526) source compiled and installed.  I
managed to get netscape 4.73 installed, but when I try to run netscape,
I get this:

{0}:bob:/home/nomad/windows/Program Files/Communicator/Program>tscape.exe     <
Could not stat /mnt/floppy, ignoring drive A:
Drive C: unknown filesystem type 'network', defaulting to 'win95'.
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load librpcrt4.so: /usr/local/wine/lib/librpcrt4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load librpcrt4.so: /usr/local/wine/lib/librpcrt4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load librpcrt4.so: /usr/local/wine/lib/librpcrt4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
err:module:fixup_imports Module (file) RPCRT4.dll needed by C:\Program Files\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe not found

I can't find anything in the docs concerning installing separate libs or
such.  A "find" isn't able to locate this lib either.

Any thoughts?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: