[ale] Red Hat 6.1

Jared Lyvers mcgregor at lewiscommunications.com
Mon Jun 12 10:41:14 EDT 2000

Try Comp USA, they are still behind on everything here in B-ham and are still
carring 6.1 because I was going to get 6.2.  Hope this help

<<--start snipit--
Greetings everyone,
I know this is going to sound like a strange question but there is a actually a silly reason behind this request.  Does anyone know where I can purchase an Official Red Hat 6.1 distribution?  I looked in a lot of places this weekend but everyone has 6.2 on their shelves.

I know everyone is saying "why does he want to purchase 6.1?"  Well it is an inventory situation and I can't find the disks to our Red Hat 6.1 set.  So if anyone can point me in the direction of where I can purchase an Official Red Hat 6.1, preferably local, I would be thankful.

Jeff
--end snipit-->>

--
Do, or do not.  There is no try.  --Yoda

Jared Lyvers
System Administrator
Lewis Communications | Birmingham
205.980.0774 x3047