[ale] Red Hat 6.1

Jeffery Tillotson jeffx at jeffx.com
Mon Jun 12 09:50:26 EDT 2000

Greetings everyone,
I know this is going to sound like a strange
question but there is a actually a silly reason behind this request.  Does
anyone know where I can purchase an Official Red Hat 6.1 distribution?  I
looked in a lot of places this weekend but everyone has  6.2 on their
shelves.

I know everyone is saying "why does he want to
purchase 6.1?"  Well it is an inventory situation and I can't find the
disks to our Red Hat 6.1 set.  So if anyone can point me in the direction
of where I can purchase an Official Red Hat 6.1, preferably local, I would be
thankful.

Jeff