[ale] suse 6.4

Christopher S. Adams toiletduk at penguinpowered.com
Sat Jul 29 22:11:37 EDT 2000

don't let that sway you (sense the avid suse support).
suse even is more likely to compile from source correctly than redhat, and
source-compiled + rpm packages usually work well together
and SOME redhat rpm's will work fine
try the redhat rpm first, and if that doesn't work, rpm -e it and try to get
the source