[ale] Having majordomo ignore messages

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Fri Jul 28 08:36:19 EDT 2000

I'm having a problem with an ISP who can't get their crap together.  The
upshot is that when their (NT) servers process their mailqueue, one will
process it while the other is still working on it, causing tons of
duplicates to go out.

However, each of these duplicates have a header line of ... mail pickup
service ...

What I'd like to be able to do is modify majordomo to ignore anything with
that in one of the headers.  I figure I'd have to do this in the resend
process, and was looking for either an easier way, or someone who has
already done this.

	-Dan