[ale] Cart32 equivalent for linux ????

BHa at ixl.com BHa at ixl.com
Sat Jul 22 13:52:29 EDT 2000

There are many choices!  Following are what I have tried in a former
life.

(1) Selena Sol's WebStore-based ones.
- http://www.careyinternet.com/cgi-bin/demo/store/commerce.cgi
- http://www.nightmedia.net/shop/index.html

(2) Minivend - The best if you know Perl well.
- http://www.minivend.com

(3) Open Sales
- http://www.opensales.org

(4) Fish Cart - PHP/MySQL
- http://www.fishcart.org

They are all open-source and have been used in production environment.

Bao