[ale] Wearables? Auto-mounted?

Brown, Matthew MBrown at msdemo.ms.gmsmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:11:36 EDT 2000

Has anyone here tried to use Linux in a wearable situation?  How about a
mobile one - like an auto-mounted computer running Linux.

Here's why I'm asking...		I am trying to work out a Linux
machine in my car which would basically act as my radio/MP3/CD player as
well as giving me some basic Net capabilities (HTTP, FTP, telnet/ssh).  I am
trying to figure out what to do about the display.  I've seen several
nice-looking small scale LCD panels, and even some things that will fit on
your glasses, but I am not sure where to start making them work with Linux -
or even with the other HW I'm using.

Thanks.

-Matthew Brown