[ale] Please help me give away PCs.

tew at wiencko.com tew at wiencko.com
Thu Jul 20 14:40:42 EDT 2000

Al Gore and the Federal Government is taxing my communications services to
death to provide state of the art PCs and internet access to schools and
libraries all over the country.

I don't think you'll find too many public schools willing to take obsolete
equipment when they can get new stuff for free.  Now, if you were willing to
support some non-taxpayer financed charatible institutions, then I think you
might find an audience.