[ale] PCI Modems

Chris Fowler ChrisF at computone.com
Thu Jul 20 09:14:34 EDT 2000

I did seterial /dev/ttyS2 irq 10 port 0xe400 uart 16450

when I do cu -l /dev/ttyS2 I get device not found.

If I use the MEM adress as the port I can cu but commands are not recognized.  Is there a way to truly test this device with setserial?  I know this is a hardware modem but maybe it will not work.

Chris