[ale] Media One Internet Service

Gary Maltzen maltzen at mm.com
Mon Jul 17 16:33:12 EDT 2000

Lots of people have done similar.

I run a home network using a 486SX/33-16MB as my MASQ router for (minimum
of) four internal systems across an ISDN line; same principle - I have one
(static) IP address as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

You WILL need TWO ethernet adapters in the Linux MASQ router - one for M1
and the other for your local network. This assumes that they provide you an
external box with an ethernet jack rather than an internal adapter.

For answers to questions about MASQ, you might want to check the MASQ list
archives at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/