[ale] Serial Protocol Analyzer

Jeffery Tillotson jeffx at jeffx.com
Fri Jul 14 10:32:17 EDT 2000

Got a bit of an off topic question.  Where is
a good place in the Atlanta area to get custom cables made?  I need to
capture some serial communications between a plotter and a workstation and
need to get a cable made to do so.

I think I have found a cable pinning that will work
at:
<A
href="http://www.gumbley.demon.co.uk/scope.html">http://www.gumbley.demon.co.uk/scope.html

and just need to find a place to make the
cable.  I would give it a try but I don't feel like hindering the real task
with troubleshooting a cable.  I am searching the web and he phone book but
was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks,
Jeff