[ale] Fw: Logitech Support Satisfaction Survey]

Frank Zamenski fzamenski at voyager.net
Sun Jul 9 10:55:43 EDT 2000

If anyone has the Logitech QuickCam VC, which currently works only under MS
platforms, and is irked by Logitech's lack of driver support for Linux, as
well as their arrogant refusal to avail the source code for independent
development (they are almost contemptuous toward the Linux community), let
them know here:

http://www.customercast.com/logi9901c/survey1.cgi?marker=VgzRgy150qIMmuSwH8j
8jYDS1j34

Sure, there are better solutions than the VC, but many of us have these
inexpensive cams, and are stuck with only the MS 'solution' for using it.

fgz

http://www.customercast.com/logi9901c/survey1.cgi?arker=VgzRgy150qIMmuSwH8j8
jYDS1j34

> Go complain!