[ale] LOOKING FOR A SPEAKER

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 23:39:31 EST 2000

Cindy,

Hi!  Can you better define the audience, or more specifically what are
they/you seeking to hear about Linux?  Are you looking for an Open
Source advocate, or possibly a discussion on this is what/where Linux
is today?  Additionally a discussion on what your students could do
with Linux right now might be interesting.

-Jim P.