[ale] Administrivia: restrict_post has been turned on

Greg Hankins gregh at twoguys.org
Wed Dec 6 21:12:55 EST 2000

In light of the recent spam (and the discussions over spam, which generated
more spam than the actual spam) I have turned on restrict_post to only allow
the addresses on the list to post messages.

This may prove to be too restrictive, so if too many messages start bouncing
I'll turn it off again.   I didn't have much luck when I tried this a few
years ago.   So, please post messages to the ALE list from the account that
you s*bscribed to the list.  If this doesn't work, we will reduce the spam
by removing people that respond to spam :-).

Greg

--
Greg Hankins <gregh at twoguys.org>    | LAZINESS - Success is a journey, not a
http://www.twoguys.org/             | destination.  So stop runnning.