[ale] List of "Popular" Linux Apps. Soughr

Phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 18:47:14 EST 2000

ok, time for my shameful plug of the year.
there are a number of links for various types of cad software.
please forgive the banners, it was a necessary evil.

an article that i did(was supposed to go into LJ but got bumped) :-(
http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue54/frost.html
alot of the same information as the web page.

Varimetrix and Bentley both seem to have quietly drop their linux products.
on the flip side, one of the Intellicad venders is taking a closer look at the
possability of a linux version.  nothing yet.

pfrostie at yahoo.com
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Dos
http://pfrostie.freeservers.com/cad-tastrafy