[ale] DSL Options

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. critter at wizvax.net
Sun Aug 27 09:19:41 EDT 2000

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Stephen F Nicholas wrote:

> My box is a RedHat 6.1.
>
> Questions about DSL:  I'm ~8500 feet too far from the CO.  So ADSL is out.
> Checking out http://www.dslreports.com/reviews/93 reveals that I'm
> eligible for IDSL from Phoenix and Speakeasy at 144kb access.  There's
> also RADSL from Covad (this also includes Speakeasy above.)

Heard good things about RR in my area, but I have heard bad, too.  I have
an order outstanding for ADSL from Tlocity.  You might check with them if
they offer IDSL or RADSL, but I mention them because they do not require a
contract.

--
Critter at Wizvax.Net
Don't Steal - The government hates competition.