[ale] Who repairs PalmPilots?

David S. Jackson dsj at sylvester.dsj.net
Tue Aug 15 17:56:33 EDT 2000

Hi,

While I was putting a PalmPilot Personal back together, I
accidentally cracked the glass display.  (Damn!)  I was trying to
clean off the contacts that were covered in minerals after
getting soaked in a rainstorm.  No luck on that count, either.

Is there anyone locally who can fix such an antique locally, or
should I figure on sending it off some where?  And can anyone
recommend a good place to send it off to if no one can handle it
locally?

TIA!

David S. Jackson                        dsj at dsj.net