[ale] RedHat and its mirrors

Michael A. Smith masmith at bsat.com
Wed Sep 29 08:15:48 EDT 1999

	Anyone know what's going on with the RedHat sites?(updates.redhat.com,
ftp.redhat.com)  I have been trying to ftp to these sites for three days and
there have been too many users logged in.....even at 3:00am in the morning.
I think RedHat is having some serious growth issues. I can't even get into
many of the mirror sites(ftp.alpha1.net).  Sorry about the venting but this
is irritating.  Maybe RedHat should have a subscription program similar to
some other un-named corporation.  Anyway, I apologize for the vent......