[ale] Re: your mail

Nathaniel Smith slow at negia.net
Thu Sep 23 23:29:28 EDT 1999

I am a Newbie (I mean real live newbie, new to computers and Linux), it took
me 5 weeks to get Red Hat on my computer, it took 20 minutes to get Caldera
2.2 on my computer. It self installs and self configured my computer. I
still have two things to do, one is sound the other is permissions. Caldera
is a lot more friendly than Red Hat.
Nathaniel