[ale] To GPL or not?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Mon Sep 20 17:49:50 EDT 1999

My company is writing their own commercial software.  I am doing a poor man's
HA of sorts and am looking at using a tool released under the GPL to make it
easier.    As a result, the GPL tool will be installed on servers/systems
we sell.

Can anyone summarize how likely this would break the GPL or such?  I in
no-way tend to change the tool, I just don't want to re-write it.

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: