[ale] Seeking a Linux/Apache web architect for perm job

Sean Kent skent at belloaks.com
Fri Sep 17 14:34:24 EDT 1999

Greetings!  My name is Sean Kent, I'm an IT headhunter based right here in
Atlanta.  Now I know a lot of you may have a bad image of recruiters, but I
pride myself on not fitting the stereotype.  If you are interested, read on.

I have a brand new client in the Perimeter area looking for a solid, senior
level web architect.  The ideal person will have 3+ years of web development,
heavy knowledge of web browsers and tools, experience with comm protocols,
working knowledge of Perl, CGI, Java, and web languages, and MOST important, an
intimate knowledge of Linux and Apache web server.  Also need a minimum of an
Associates degree from an accredited school.

The company is a pre-IPO, venture capital funded company with a unique strategy
in the consumer health internet sector.  Very, very cool product.  If you have
ever wanted to be the person who sits in the basement experimenting with
Linux/Apache systems, this is the job for you.  You will be the senior person
who makes things work.  Casual environment, lots of great benefits, salary range
is 70-80K.

My client is ready to hire when we put the right person in front of them!  I can
get you an interview within 24hrs.  If you or anyone you know may be interested,
please contact me at skent at belloaks.com or 678-287-2022.

Peace...

Sean