[ale] keyboard won't work

Jonathan jfondow at sprintmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:44:35 EDT 1999

I am having a problem with getting my keyboard to work with a remote AIX
session.  I dial in to work and then telnet, then I do an aixterm
-display
pc252:0.0&.  The window pops up but I have no keyboard functionality.  I
can use the space bar but that is it.  I have switched keyboards with no
luck.  I can open an xterm window and the keyboard works, but I need the
aixterm window for GIS work.  Any help/ideas would be greatly
appreciated.  I am running SuSE6.1, kernel 2.2.9, KDE 1.1.  TIA