[ale] Back Orifice

Jon Uhler juhler at sigins.com
Wed Sep 1 09:56:31 EDT 1999

You would have to get the agent on their server first...

>>> <naugrim at juno.com> 08/31 4:37 PM >>>
	I'm a little curious about something. I have heard that the Back
Orifice
program can take control of /any/ Win95/98/NT box. Doesn't Microsoft
itself run NT servers? Has anyone ever tried Back Orifice on it? I don't
plan on trying because they would trace it, but I was wondering if there
are any known cases of it and what Microsoft's reaction was.