[ale] Enlightenment with redhat 6.0

Benjamin Conrad bconrad at bbn.com
Tue Oct 26 10:07:36 EDT 1999

Folks,

Since I upgraded to RH 6.0 I have started using Enlightenment.  I have found
that the keyboard locks up during the screen saver sessions, usually
overnight.  The keyboard is fine when the machine stays at the "machinename
login: " prompt.

Does anybody know why this might be happening?

Thanks,

Ben.

Ben Conrad
NT Administrator, NOS Team