[ale] odd behavior

jim jcphil at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 25 21:22:13 EDT 1999

I've been using Enlightenment 16 for awhile now. But this weekend, I
upgraded to RedHat 6.1. Since then, I can't see Netscape when I'm
running Enlightenment. The process is there if I do a "ps" and error
windows pop up if I'm not connected and it's trying to load a page. But
you can't see the browser anywhere. It was working fine before I
switched to RedHat 6.1. Ans it's perfectly visible using other window
managers. Any ideas on what I need to do to stop this disappearing act?