[ale] VPN and private IPs

Glenn Stone taliesin at babcom.com
Thu Oct 21 11:57:02 EDT 1999

Ed writes:
> Where is Kudzu? $5 for an O'Reilly book is excellent. I would like to
> know how to buy from them.

Kudzu is on Peachtree Industrial Bvld, about a mile inside 285 just north of
Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd.  Look for the shopping center with the Winn Dixie and
the Hardee's in the parking lot.  Kudzu is in the back left corner.

Hmmm.  Any of you fine folk live in/near Chamblee and be willing to make a
book and post office run for me?  $5 for the book plus $3 for priority
USnail makes $8 << $25 for full price... if I can't find something similar
in Seattle...

-- Glenn, Seattle bound
Today is anthrax-up the NSA day.  Let's bomb Echelon with all sorts of code
words so the next time Bill Clinton tries to gun down our cryptography,
he'll think twice.  A little cyber-terrorism for a good cause, eh?