[ale] Modem help

Bob Dallis rdallis at gte.net
Fri Oct 8 08:54:11 EDT 1999

The RedHat site indicates that the Lucent Venus chipset emulates a UART and is
compatible with Linux.  To see exactly what is required to use this modem, do a
support search at Redhat (http://www.redhat.com/cgi-bin/support?search) and
look for lucent.  Their information specifically identifies the Actiontec
PM560LK.  The RedHat site specifies the step by step process for using this
modem with Linux.