[ale] Gozilla?

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 20:58:32 EST 1999

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:39:06 -0500 smnoldelinux at mediaone.net writes:
>Is there a program similar to Gozilla (on MS platforms) that will open
>multiple threads to download large files?  This would be especially
>helpfull when downloading iso's.

Have you tried wget using the -c flag? I'm not sure how it does it, but
it can resume downloads and I have used it many times successfully.

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no HTML / MIME / Attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with Attachments.)
RedHat 5.2 (2.2.12) Linux user -- Linux Advocate